“...Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary. They will walk but not faint.” - Isaiah 40:31
New Hope Christian College (NHCC) is spreading its wings and soaring to new heights as it embraces its 2013-2018 Opportunities for Advancement and Resources plan or S.O.A.R.
Expand Academic Excellence and Effectiveness
- Develop a global, online academic delivery system.
- Initiate additional on-campus academic programs that will focus on reaching the needs of part-time students.
- Improve library resources and educational technology for both students and faculty
- Pursue institutional accreditation with Northwest Regional Accreditation of Colleges and Schools and continue accreditation with the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
Increase the Quality and Quantity of Student Services
- Update student on-campus residences.
- Assess and improve, as needed, food services.
- Initiate a program to intentionally increase student retention.
Enhance the Quality of Services and Compensation for Faculty and Staff
- Further develop technological and information resources for faculty and staff.
- Provide additional professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Increase faculty and staff compensation commensurate with that of other comparable Christian colleges.
Improve Administrative Excellence and Effectiveness
- Continue to enhance and develop the effectiveness of the Board of Trustees and the Administration.
- Develop a Campus Master Plan which will assist in the process of campus expansion.
Expand the Level and Sources of Institutional Funding
- Increase tuition revenues through online academic programs.
- Create additional revenues through programs directed toward recruiting more part-time students.
- Expand the donor base through focusing on alumni, friends of the College, Churches and business partnerships.