Master of Arts in Christian Leadership Online
The Master of Arts in Christian Leadership is an online two-year graduate degree program consisting of twelve three-hour courses. It is designed to prepare graduates for part-time or full-time ministry opportunities in the local church or para-church ministry. Emphasis is placed on development of skills toward successful communication of the gospel in both public and private circumstances, successful development and organization of ministry programs, administering programs and managing people in church ministry situations and becoming a maturing believer who understands and recognizes how to develop personal spiritual depth toward successful ministry.
Graduates of the MACL program will be able to:
- Articulate a clear biblical and theological basis for ministry in church and para-church opportunities
- Understand the nature of family ministry and foster biblical strategies toward effective ministry in contemporary culture
- Assist in the development of biblically based vision and mission for successful church ministry
- Apply appropriate communication skills in order to efficiently communicate the gospel
- Assess personal spiritual and ministry abilities in order to be an effective minister of the gospel in our culture
- Experienced and highly rated faculty
- A stimulating academic environment
- Cohort groups of 8-16 students provide maximum interaction and support from instructors
- Cohorts meet 100% online in an efficient, fast-paced program
- Students from a variety of cultures and ministry backgrounds
- Mentoring to help students identify their calling
Master’s Program Director
JAMES BEAIRD, D.MIN.
Click here to view online masters program schedule.