Creative Arts Program Mission Statement
The mission of the Creative Arts program is to equip graduates with the tools and experience needed to oversee a thriving worship and creative arts ministry within the local church or para-church ministry while also pursuing the development and refinement of their “platform of excellence.”
- Four years of private, professional instruction in a platform of excellence: music, worship leading, drama, dance, media and production.
- Highly qualified instructors with real world experience in live stage and theater performance, composition, ministry, and church worship ministry.
- Integration of latest technology into all aspects of the Creative Arts program.
- Cross-training in music, technology, dance, and drama built into every concentration.
- Several performance groups such as: Momentum, Momentum Dance Krew, and other faculty/student directed ensembles.
- Private Practice Studios
- Drum Studio
- Keyboard and MIDI Lab
- Video Production Suite
- Two Recital Halls
- New Hope Eugene Auditorium
Discover Your Fit
It is our goal at New Hope Christian College to train up Creative Arts students who will discover their unique contributions in presenting the gospel in new and creative ways using the gifts and passions that the Lord has placed within them. To accomplish this goal, we have developed a cutting edge Creative Arts program that not only has a strong biblical foundation, but also has the distinction of excellent teaching, practical training in ministry and deep, heartfelt communication of the Gospel that will not only reach minds, but touch hearts for eternity. Entrance to the Creative Arts program is through invitation after having passed the audition and interview. Each audition will require the student to demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in their platform of excellence. This ensures that performance standards are kept high, and that CA students graduate as accomplished artists in their own field.
Deploy Your Ministry
Student Led Chapels
Every student at NHCC, regardless of their major, is part of a chapel team whose responsibility it is to create, plan, program, teach and lead worship for the entire service.
Creative Arts students will have the opportunity to collaborate in local and international outreaches.