New Hope Christian College is one of the most affordable Christian Colleges on the West Coast.
The following is the average yearly cost for a typical dormitory student. Add to this the cost of books, supplies, travel expenses, private lessons, independent studies, and personal needs.Expenses shown are for the 2016-2017 year.
Typical cost: $20,330
- Tuition (per hour): $550
- Audit (per class): $100(+ $67.50 fee)
- Independent Study Fee (per hour): $120
ROOM & BOARD:
- Room & Board (dormitory residents under a full meal plan/shared room): $3,050
- Room Deposit: $325
- Full Time: $515 (Over 6 Credits)
- Half-Time: $355 (6 Credits or Less)
Full Time Student Cost Breakdown (15 Credits)
ROOM & BOARD (Shared Dorm w/ 18 Meals):