Following are the general standards for admission to New Hope Christian College. If you have any questions you may call the Admissions Office
- Students seeking admission to New Hope Christian College should apply as early as possible.
- Fall semester applications must be received and fully complete no later than August 17th.
- Spring semester applications must be received no later than December 1st.
- Applicants must give evidence of having received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord both by profession of faith and by approved Christian character.
- Students must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.75 or higher or a satisfactory score in the General Education Development Test for admission to regular, full-time status.
- Transfer students must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher. Courses showing less than C- are nontransferable.
- International students are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and submit a score of at least 500.
- SAT and/or ACT scores are not required for admission to New Hope, but students are encouraged to take at least one of those tests and submit scores.
- Home schooled students must submit a transcript of course work showing the satisfactory completion of courses required for graduation within the student's home state.